Thursday, September 24, 2009
September 24th, 2009
Today was a lot of fun. Emmalyn and I woke up and she ate. Then I put her down for her nap and got dressed. Then went to Lesley's for the day. We picked up Jayden from the bus stop and watched T.V. I made ravioli for dinner with caesar salad. it was really good. glad I can get out again. We had a lot of fun. I talked to Sydney she's doing really well, she got a catering job in Charlotte. I'm really proud of her. Mike's brother is getting married this weekend but we couldn't be there cause Emma just isn't ready to travel. Kind of sad but I wish them the best, I know their wedding will be beautiful. No plans for tomorrow. Just doing baby laundry, for lunch I will be eating delicious left overs from Momma Turner. Maybe neptune festival Saturday? Anywho, gotta get to bed this thunderstorm is making me SLEEPY. Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment